Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Camera







We have bought a new camera! And I have new pictures for you! Here is Noah with his train set in our basement. Addy is holding JJ and Noah needs to watch out for his ear ( it's JJ's favorite thing to grab). JJ is still not sure if mommy should let Addy hold him. Scott says we need to have another kid later so that Addy can take care of it. I told him if I get knocked up again I will divorce him and ride the alimony pony!

Here a question you can answer for me Do you think JJ looks like Scott? I do when I look at JJ I think wow I'm looking at Scott. But that's just my opinion. We are all doing well. A cute story Noah was in his pj's and I said "what on the frount of your jammies?" He looks down and said "didosaur." "you mean DINOSAUR" I enuciated for him. "No Mom, DIDOSAUR" He enuciated back. I Love that little guy.
Addy had a funny story I taught her how to play thumb war. So when her dad got home from work she went up to him and said "dad lets play finger war!" scott said okay how do you play. Her response was classic " You point your fingers like this( she pointed her index fingers straight up facing each other) then you pretend they are women and you fight!" Her dad laughed all night long at this one.




1 comment:

Hollie said...

Congrats on the new camera! Joshua is all you, no Scott in my opinion. I wish I had a basement!! The kids are adorable and Joshua is chunking up nicely, keep up the good work.